Coffee is one of my true loves. Perhaps you love coffee too!
A cup of coffee has become a staple in my diet, and I don’t begin the day without it. When I am at home, I usually opt for a hot cup of espresso or latte. But in the summer, all I crave for is a cold drink.
Iced coffee is the perfect drink for the summer and it can quickly be turned into a smoothie. It’s the perfect combination for lovers of coffee and smoothies.
By combining a coffee with a smoothie, you can have the ultimate all-in-one breakfast!
Below, I’ll show you the recipe for making a coffee oatmeal smoothie which will jumpstart your day. To make the coffee, I am going to brew it using a French press, but you can use any other brewing methods, as long as you are using a strong brewed coffee.
Let’s kick start your morning ritual with this quick and easy coffee oatmeal smoothie recipe.
- 25g of ground coffee
- 3oz of milk
- 3 tablespoons of rolled oats (Oatmeal)
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds
- 1 banana
- 25 oz of water
- 8-10 ice cubes
1. Bring water to a rolling boil.
2. Pour ground coffee into a French press.
3. Add hot water.
4. Put the lid on and let the timer runs for 4 minutes.
5. Press the plunger down when the timer goes off.
6. Pour the coffee out and let it cool down.
7. Pour oatmeal into a blender cup.
8. Pour in flaxseeds.
9. Put a banana inside.
10. Add ice cubes.
11. Pour in milk.
12. Pour in coffee.
13. Place the blender cap and screw it tightly.
14. Blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
15. Pour smoothie into a mason jar.
16. Breakfast is ready!
Staying well hydrated during the hottest months is essential for your health and wellness. For me as a coffee lover, this is the creamiest, quickest, most delicious and healthy breakfast. This Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie is a perfect morning pick-me-up. I hope this iced beverage will help you get through the heat waves and help you stay active!
Photos and article by Latte Art Guy
This post contains affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking the links at no extra cost to you.