A cold brew coffee travel bottle is a welcome addition in the summer. If you want good coffee on the go without having to head over to the local coffee shop or grocery store, you must get one of these. They are innovative, good-looking, hard-wearing and a must-have for coffee lovers.
1. Primula cold brew bottle – coffee on the go
We like the Primula Pace Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, and would highly recommend the fully portable, 20 oz, BPA free and dishwasher safe cold brew bottle. Made of borosilicate glass with a stainless steel filter, this innovative product even comes with a black neoprene sleeve with a carrying handle.
Did you know, cold brew coffee tends to be sweet and has 65% less acidity than hot brewed coffee?
According to Primula, the cold brew coffee stays fresh up to 14 days in the fridge. To brew, simply:
- place 4 oz of ground coffee into the filter
- add cold or room temperature water up to 1 1/2 inches from the top
- leave it in the fridge up to 24 hours, shake it occasionally, and the cold brew coffee is ready
- pack it for work, school or a road trip
Get it at Amazon for just under $13.
2. Hario cold brew wine bottle
This made in Japan on-the-go cold brew coffee bottle is shaped like a wine bottle. At 650 ml, it has the capacity for a good caffeine fix when you’re at home or on the go. The Hario cold brew bottle is made of glass, polypropylene, polyester and silicone rubber.
To brew, just:
- add 7 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee into the filter
- pour cold or room temperature water into the bottle
- let it sit in the fridge for 8 hours, and the cold brew is ready
Get it at Amazon for under $25.
3. Eilde cold brew coffee maker with an airtight seal glass
The Eilde cold brew coffee maker also works as a fruit infuser water bottle. It is 24 oz, made of BPA-free borosilicate glass with a leakproof airtight cover, has an insulated sleeve (koozie) that will keep your coffee cold for hours.
It’s easy to brew:
- add 9 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee into the filter
- pour cold or room temperature into the bottle
- place it in the fridge for 12 hours and the cold brew is ready
Get it at Amazon for $25.
4. Full Circle Brumi portable cold brew pour over coffee mug
There’s a slight difference between the Full Circle Brumi mug and the other three mentioned above. This 12 oz portable cold coffee brewer is also a pour over coffee maker. You can use it for a cold or hot brew. Made from double-wall borosilicate glass with a pop-open lid, it also has a cork sleeve for easy on the go usage. The removable stainless steel double-wall filter is one feature we like.
For cold brew:
- remove the stainless steel filter
- pour 10oz water into the bottle
- add 4 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee to the filter
- place the filter (with ground coffee) into the bottle
- pour in additional coffee to fill the bottle to the top
- twist the lid tightly and put the container in the fridge for 12 to 16 hours
Get it at Amazon limited quantities.
Do you have a favorite portable cold brew coffee travel bottle to recommend?
This post contains affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking the links at no extra cost to you.