Coffee lovers love the aroma of coffee especially in the morning because coffee has a way to brighten moods. If you are a serious drinker you would know what it means to live a day without coffee. We’d rather pay our last dollar for a cup of coffee than to eat…ah…a hamburger. Coffee means a lot to us.
Another thing about coffee is the community. Coffee drinkers have something in common when we walk into a coffee shop. We are all anticipating for that ultimate cup as we stay in line for our names to be called. We are also connected by coffee quotes, and most of us have at least one or two quotes we already made up about coffee. Here are 25 we found.
1. What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup. – Henry Rollins
2. Coffee is a language in itself. – Jackie Chan
3. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. – Unknown
4. Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine. – Unknown
5. I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community. – Howard Schultz
6. Coffee is the common man’s gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility. -Sheik-Abd-al-Kadir, In Praise of Coffee (1587)
7. Coffee is the best medicine.
8. Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!
9. Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.- Turkish proverb
10. All you need is love and more coffee.
11. This house runs on love, laughter and a whole lot of coffee.
12. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. New York has great water for coffee. – David Lynch
13. To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
14. I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee. – Burt Lancaster
15. Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson
16. Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.
17. Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee.
18. Coffee isn’t a drug it’s a vitamin.
19. Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat. – J.S. Bach
Note: We found this quote, but don’t think J.S. Bach drank coffee. What do you think?
20. Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. – Stephanie Piro
21. It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. – Donna A. Favors
22. The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
I’ll quit coffee. It won’t be easy drinking my Bailey’s straight, but I’ll get used to it. It’ll still be the best part of waking up. – Megan Mullally
25. Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break. -Earl Wilson
One more: Procaffinating
Additional funny coffee quotes
All I need is coffee, not a bedrest!
Coffee unites us all
But coffee helps
Is that time of the year when people will say “it’s too hot for coffee!”
These people don’t understand coffee…
Midsummer night dream…
What are your favorite coffee quotes? Leave a comment below.