If you like coffee makers other than black and white, you’re going to love this list of 12 colored coffee makers we discovered. Take a look:
The Almighty Red
1. Hamilton Beach Flex Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker
Anyone who is on a budget and likes red will appreciate this single serve coffee maker by Hamilton Beach. It is easy to use. First, pour in the water, pop in the coffee pod or coffee ground and press the button. Your coffee will be brewed within five minutes. Besides easy usage and cleaning, here are a few more reasons why you need to consider Flex Brew:
- Compatible with almost all types of K-cup single serve packs
- Uses soft pods, K-cup and coffee grounds
- Comes with everything you need and no additional accessories necessary
- Half the price of a Keurig coffee maker
- Space saver, meaning ideal for small counter space
- Shuts off automatically when coffee is brewed
Makes 10 oz. Coffee and travel mug not included.
2. Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’Longhi
Nespresso’s coffee makers are world-class. The VertuoPlus makes 8 oz. coffee and 1.35 oz. Espresso. You need to use two different capsule sizes – large for coffee and small for espresso.
The Nespresso VertuoLine coffee maker makes smooth and delicious coffee and also
- Makes a fresh cup of coffee within a minute
- Has a 40 oz. water tank
- Easy to clean
- Convenient and easy to use with a touch of a button
- High quality
- Makes a 1.35 oz espresso and 8 oz coffee
- Automatic off mode
- No mess
You can only use VertuoLine capsules. These capsules are available from Nespresso and Amazon.
The Irresistible Stainless Steel
3. Bodum Columbia Thermal 51 oz. Coffee Press
Hate coffee that turns cold before you start with your second cup? No worries. Bodum Columbia Thermal French Press comes with an insulated carafe that keeps coffee warm until the last drop. It is beautifully crafted with a mirror-like finish and pluses like:
- Made of quality stainless steel, nylon, silicon and plastic materials
- Durable and sturdy
- Expensive looking without the hefty price tag
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- No paper filters required
- Brew coffee in four minutes
It comes with a scoop and has a 3-part mesh filter. Best of all it is a hassle-free coffee maker.
4. Bonavita 8 Cup Original Coffee Maker
In Italian “bona” means good and “vita” means life. Bonavita (good life) 8 cup coffee maker delivers perfectly hot fresh coffee at 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit. These are temperature ranges recommended by coffee experts. One touch and the machine will start brewing for you. Some benefits to look forward to:
- Stainless steel thermal lined carafe that keeps your coffee warm
- Dishwasher safe carafe
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Automatic shut off
- Easy to clean
- Space saver and compact
Bonavita coffee maker does not have a timer.
The Electrifying Blue
5. Bella Linea Collection 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Forgo ugly looking coffee makers. Go for the electrifying blue of Bella Linea Collection 12 cup programmable coffee maker. One of the most exciting features is you can program your coffee maker before you go to bed and wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. You can instantly walk to your kitchen counter and pour yourself a cup of coffee with your eyes barely open. Bella Linea makes up to 12 cups and is perfect when friends and family come over for dinner or stay overnight.
Some other exciting features include:
- A 2-hour keep warm setting
- No paper filters required because it has a removable permanent filter
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Able to pause and serve so you can enjoy your first or second cup while it is still brewing
- User-friendly and has a cord storage to reduce mess on your kitchen counter
Each set comes with a coffee scoop, filter basket and of course the 12-cup carafe.
6. Whitbread Wilkenson Pantone Moka Pot
For the taste of real Italian coffee, get a Moka pot. But not just any Moka pot. Get a blue Whitbread Wilkenson Pantone Moka pot. This is a 9-cup Moka pot. Bear in mind that the European cup or espresso cup measurement is different from our usual 8-oz. (one cup) measurement. A 9-cup Moka pot holds about 16 oz. of water, and when brewed, you’ll get about 14 oz. of strong coffee.
If you have not tried brewing coffee like the Italians, get this Moka pot today. It is suitable for electric and gas stovetops.
The Outré Purple
7. Bella Dots Collection 12 Cup Coffee Maker
The most exceptional appeal of this coffee maker is the color. It works the same way as the Bella Linea Collection 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. For $500 you get:
- A good looking coffee maker
- Two-year warranty
- A carafe
- Easy to clean and has a removable basket
- It has a pause and serve function
8. Gourmia Single Serve K-Cup Manual Hand French Press Coffee Maker
Gourmia makes the cheapest and most portable single serve K-cup manual hand French press “coffee maker.” You need to put the kettle on before you start the process of brewing coffee with this single serve manual French press. At $19, this machine can:
- Brew fresh coffee in less than a minute
- Is BPA-free water reservoir
- Works almost like a Keurig machine using K-cups
To use, place coffee cup at the base, put K-cup inside the holder, add hot water to the water container up until the line (8 oz.) and insert the plunger. Slowly push the plunger until water (now coffee) is pushed through.
The Extreme Gold
9. NISPIRA Belgian Royal Family Balance Siphon Coffee Maker
The scientist in you will find the NISPIRA Belgian Royal Family Balance Siphon Coffee Maker intriguing. The set comes with a heat resistance glass, a gold stand with a wooden base, stainless steel water retainer, an alcohol burner, plated balancing shaft and handle, a measuring spoon and cup.
Try it out and let us know your experience.
10. Bodum Chambord 8 Cup French Press
If you like French press coffee, go for the gold Bodum Chambord. The Chambord French press is slightly more expensive than a regular French press. The lid and the material surrounding the body are made of stainless steel. The carafe is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Some other pluses are:
- Makes coffee in four minutes
- Dishwasher safe and incredibly easy to clean
- No paper filter required
- Easy to use
- High quality, well crafted and looks classy
The Burnt Orange
11. Keurig K15 Single Serve Coffee Maker
The color orange makes one feel energetic and active. And if you add the power of a freshly brewed coffee, you will be unstoppable. Keurig K15 Single Serve Coffee Maker does just that – one cup just for you. It takes only two minutes to brew a perfect cup.
Just pop the K-cup in, fill the desired amount of water, and touch the button. Your coffee will be ready in a jiffy. Some highlights to look forward to:
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for one person and no wastage
- No reservoir means you add fresh water whenever you want to brew your coffee
- Fresh coffee every time
- Space saver and compact
- Turns off automatically
- No mess
12. Bialetti 6 Cup Moka Pot
Bialetti, an Italian Moka pot maker, designed and made their first Moka pot in 1933. This fiery orange aluminum Moka pot sits beautifully on your stovetop and makes six cups of strong coffee. Remember, six cups means you’ll get around eight ounces of fresh coffee. It takes about four to five minutes to brew.
The most popular size is the 6-cup Moka pot.
To learn how to brew coffee using a Moka pot, please read How to Brew Espresso with a Moka Pot.
We hope this list will help you decide on what to get if you are in the market for a new coffee maker. Let us know what you think about this article. Your suggestions will help us produce better content for the community. Thanks!
Updated article. First published December 8, 2016.