Father’s day is coming up soon, and it’s always a good idea to give the gift of coffee. Coffee is practical yet presentable, making the perfectly manly gift.
We’ve come up with a list of ‘wow factor’ coffee gifts some inexpensive and some more on the extravagant side.
Check out our list of coffee gifts for dad below:
There are thousands if not millions of Dad themed coffee mugs out there ranging from cute and heartwarming to just plain mean. Mugs are simple, inexpensive (about $5 to $13) and usable gifts – ideal for fathers day. Here are 5 of our favorites:
- 12 Oz “I’m a Dad. What’s your superpower?” Mug (depicted above) – get it here on Amazon.com
- 13 Oz “Best Dad Ever” Mug – get it here on Amazon.com
- 12 Oz Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug – get it here on Amazon.com
- 20 Oz Tumbleweed Pottery, Dad Definition (depicted below) – get it here on Amazon.com
- 11 Oz “Worlds Okayest Dad” – get it here on Amazon.com
Coffee Gift Baskets
Coffee gift baskets are super easy gifts for dad since they’re already put together and presented and neatly packaged. Lots of these baskets also include other gourmet foods in addition to coffee such as chocolate and biscuits. Check out these 5 gift baskets we’ve picked out:
- $47, Delight Expressions Coffee and Chocolate Lovers Gourmet Food Gift Basket
- $55, Godiva Gourmet Coffee Delights Gift Basket (depicted above)
- $29, California Delicious Starbucks Sampler Coffee Gift Basket
- $40, Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Caddy with Treats
- $44, California Delicious Starbucks Coffee Mornings Gift Box
- Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Italian Coffee – For traveling dads on the go and need Starbucks
- Koffee Kult – 100% Arabica, freshly roasted coffee for dads who are gourmet coffee snobs!
- Seattle’s Best Decaf Ground Coffee – For dads who can’t handle caffeine but want to drink coffee
- Death Wish– Get the world’s strongest coffee for dad.
- Kopi Luwak – Gourmet ‘poop’ coffee from Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand known as Kopi Luwak for adventurous dads who want something different
Coffee tastes best when fresh, and coffee grinders will let you drink the freshest coffee possible. Here are 5 of our top coffee grinder picks which will undoubtedly make a great gift for dad:
- $20, KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder (depicted above)
- $20, Cozyna Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder
- $26, Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill
- $18, Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder
- $25 Manual Coffee Grinder
Coffee beans without a coffee maker are like gas without a car. Get your dad a coffee maker. You won’t regret it.
These 5 coffee makers will definitely make your dad’s special day even more special:
This is one of the most popular coffee makers on the market and comes at an affordable price too. The Keurig K130/B130 is a single-serve brewer that brews coffee, tea and more.
- $40, 8-Cup Chemex
The Chemex coffee maker is an hourglass looking borosilicate glass container with a wooden collar and a rawhide tie. It was invented in 1941 by Dr. Peter Schlumbohm, an American chemist. Read Chemex Coffee Brewing Step by Step.
- $8 plus shipping, Cloth coffee strainers (pack of 3)
Cloth coffee strainers are the simplest and easiest way to make coffee. They’re inexpensive, easy to clean and make great coffee. These coffee strainers come in a set of 3, giving dad the ability to make coffee for the next year or more.
This French press from SterlingPro can brew 1 liter of coffee, a gift that will keep dad fully charged up. It has nearly 7,000 reviews and an overall 4 1/2 stars from customers. It is the quick and easy way for dad to brew his favorite drink.
This coffee maker from Cuisinart has over 4,000 reviews on Amazon. It is made from a durable stainless steel is a presentable gift for Father’s day, birthdays and more. The coffee maker has multiple settings to make the perfect coffee suited to your needs.
What other coffee related gifts do you give? Leave your comment below.